Complete Package of Myanmar Tour
Tour duration: 13 Days 12 Nights
Places to visit: Yangon – Golden Rock – Bagan – Inle Lake – Kakku - Indein - Mandalay - Yangon
Tour starts in: Yangon (Myanmar) Tour complete in: Yangon (Myanmar)
Tour Types: Private and Customized Tour
|Yangon||04 nites @ Grand United Hotel - 3 stars|
|Golden Rock||01 nite @ Mountain Top hotel - 3 stars|
|Bagan||02 nites @ Thande Bagan hotel - 3 stars|
|Inle Lake||03 nites @ Paradise Nyangshwe hotel - 3 stars|
|Mandalay||02 nites @ Yadanarpon Dynasty hotel - 3 stars|
Tour price: from US$1400 / person
Spend this full day to explore the remainder of Bagan: Arts and Crafts Markets - where to enjoy Myanmar Culture Arts and Craftsmanship, Nandaminnya Pagoda, Minnanthu Monastery, Dhamayangyi Pagoda, Sulamuni Pogoda, Myin Ka Bar Village - where to observe the Lacquer Ware and Puppet Tapestry, Manuha Phaya temple - which was built by King Manuha - and other some famous temples. Take a sunset cruise on giant Irrawaddy river, before having dinner at a good local restaurant in your own account.
PRICE GUIDE FOR COMPLETE PACKAGE OF MYANMAR TOUR
Price Policy: This quote is based on 3* room standards, PER PERSON. 1USD ~ 1300Kyat (Apr 2017).
|Price valid till Dec 2017||Discount in May to Sep||From Jan - Apr & Oct - Dec|
|Group of 2 (US$/person)||1640||1740|
|Group of 4 (US$/person)||1400||1530|
|Important Notes: |
- Surcharge in Peak Times eg: Christmas, New Year Eve, and Water festival may be applicable.
- Balloon & beach are not available & excluded in prices from May-Sep.
- 3* rooms standards- on twin/ double sharing
- Domestic flights
- Private transfer by A/C verhicles
- Boat trip expenses
- English speaking guide (on spots)
(Other language guide, please request)
- Meals indicated in the itinerary
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees where applied
- Water and tissues
- Service charges and taxes
- Flight in/out Myanmar
- Visa arrangement (Evisa - see Trips Notes)
- Meals not mentioned in program
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Others services not indicated
Passports and Visas
- Go to Myanmar Embassies and Consulates in your home country and you will be guided procedure. You may want to check the list of countries where Myanmar has embassies and consulate offices by clicking here.
- Obtain VISA On Arrival (VOA). For tourists coming from countries has no Myanmar Diplomatic Rep offices, you can obtain VOA online via www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm – the official portal for VOA by Myanmar government. The portal launched in Sep 01, 2014 and took its pilot operation for a month. Providing you encounter any issue, please contact us for support.
Climate & Clothing
Cell Phones & Calling Cards
Making Telephone Calls from One Country to Another
Wireless Internet Access
Cards and Currency
- The US$ notes must be new.
- The US$ notes torn, marked, folded will not be accepted.
- The US$ notes having series before 2003 backward may not accepted.
- Several weeks before your trip, make a list of what you will need to take with you.
- Make sure your personal documents (passports, visas, driver’s license) are in order.
- We suggest that you make photocopies of passports, visas, personal ID and any other important travel documents and pack them separately from the originals. If you lose the originals while traveling, you'll have copies for easier reporting and replacement.
- You may consider bringing a small supply of over the counter medications for headaches and/or anti-diarrhea pills. Pack a list of medications including dosage and generic names.
- We recommend that you pack a portable alarm clock.
- Avoid placing valuables such as cameras in your checked luggage.
cONTACT hit mYANMAR tOURS
Or 24/7 Call: +84-90-224-3637
THIS TOUR BRIEFING
THIS TOUR BRIEFING
THIS TOUR BRIEFING