Myanmar Laos - Golden Triangle Tour
Tour duration: 13 Days 12 Nights
Where to visit: Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Inle Lake - Tachileik - Chiang Khong (Myanmar) - Houeisay (Laos) – Pakbeng - Luang Prabang
Tour starts in : Yangon (Myanmar) Tour complete in: Luang Prabang (Laos)
Tour Types: Private and Customized Tour
When to go: Anytime Requested
PRICE GUIDE FOR MYANMAR LAOS - GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
Price Policy: The sample quote is for 3* room standards. Contact us at info(at)myanmartour(dot)com if you want to change the hotel category
|Price valid till Dec 2017||US$ / person|
|13 days tour as described, Twin/Double Shared starts from||0|
|13 days tour as described, Single Room Used starts from||0|
|Important Notes: We are updating prices of this tour, please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking|
- Hotel rooms based on twin/ double sharing
- All domestic flights
- Private transfer by A/C verhicles
- English speaking guide
(Other language guide, please request)
- Meals indicated in the itinerary
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees where applied
- Water and tissues
- Boat trip as indicated in itinerary
- Service charges and taxes
- Myanmar Visa (now with E-visa)
- Flights in/out Myanmar
- Meals not mentioned in program
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Others services not indicated
Passports and Visas
- Go to Myanmar Embassies and Consulates in your home country and you will be guided procedure. You may want to check the list of countries where Myanmar has embassies and consulate offices by clicking here.
- Obtain VISA On Arrival (VOA). For tourists coming from countries has no Myanmar Diplomatic Rep offices, you can obtain VOA online via www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm – the official portal for VOA by Myanmar government. The portal launched in Sep 01, 2014 and took its pilot operation for a month. Providing you encounter any issue, please contact us for support.
Climate & Clothing
Cell Phones & Calling Cards
Making Telephone Calls from One Country to Another
Wireless Internet Access
Cards and Currency
- The US$ notes must be new.
- The US$ notes torn, marked, folded will not be accepted.
- The US$ notes having series before 2003 backward may not accepted.
- Several weeks before your trip, make a list of what you will need to take with you.
- Make sure your personal documents (passports, visas, driver’s license) are in order.
- We suggest that you make photocopies of passports, visas, personal ID and any other important travel documents and pack them separately from the originals. If you lose the originals while traveling, you'll have copies for easier reporting and replacement.
- You may consider bringing a small supply of over the counter medications for headaches and/or anti-diarrhea pills. Pack a list of medications including dosage and generic names.
- We recommend that you pack a portable alarm clock.
- Avoid placing valuables such as cameras in your checked luggage.
cONTACT hit mYANMAR tOURS
Or 24/7 Call: +84-90-224-3637
THIS TOUR BRIEFING
BEST TOUR PRICE GUARANTEED
- All bookings are at best offer
- No hidden charge
- No booking fee
- Compensation if we get wrong
THIS TOUR BRIEFING